February 23, 2005

FIRST TIME JITTERBUGS

This is a first for me. I've never even heard of blog before yesterday. My friend and Co-worker, Jack has been writing for a semi-long period, almost a year. He kept it private, due to the fact that he was concerned that it might be a problem at our place of work.
Anyway, I'm sitting at work and an Officer from a different department comes into my office and asked me if I had seen this web site. He gives me the site and as soon as I see it I know it belongs to Jack. So I start reading and man 'o man is it good. Well, now I feel a little bad because once he finds out we know it's him, he terminates it. Prior to Jack destroying pages I read quiet a few entries. Jack has tons of fans who don't want him to stop, so today I tried my best to keep Jack on-line. However, he does not know what he wants to do. So, I write this in regards to Jack.
There are few people in the world with the ability to write and to write well. If you decide not to write about the crime we fight everyday that's fine, just keep writing. Don't let the people down who for some reason, feel they must read what you write. Some I'm sure because they have nothing better to do, some, because it's takes them on a ride and others to learn what life is like when you don't have the blinders on. If you don't write for yourself, then write for your fans or peers or whatever you want to call them. Jake don't miss out on something that has made you proud, I know your ego...hell, I see it everyday. Don't stop writing.
Your friend...BladeRunner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home