April 29, 2005

BURGER KING DUDE

I was reading another blog, Aliens Stole My Wallet and the topic was how creepy the Burger King "King" is. You know the one where the guy opens the curtain and the King gives him a breakfast sandwich or the one where the guy wakes up and the King is in bed with him.

The King is creepy, but I kind of like him. Let me explain, if I were the person in the commercial I would probably scream like a little girl and then beat the living shit out of the King, sue the company and change the name to Blade's Burger Bitch and have the King dancing in a cage above the counter.

You know...I sound kind of creepy too. I need a vacation.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanting said...

...I like that idea..

April 30, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger a_diva_in_red said...

I am your newest loyal reader. Your blog is interesting. I am totally adding this to my list of blogs to read weekly. I hope you do the same for mine.
DIVA

April 30, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Trashman said...

Jack sent me over here a while back. It would be nice to read the truth for once instead of Jack's daydreams.

May 02, 2005 7:37 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

...ok...so post...I'm waiting for more...(see, you're not THAT bad...)

May 03, 2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Is this still up?

May 06, 2005 8:40 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Is this still up?

May 06, 2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home