September 14, 2005

BLADE HAS A LIFE?

Sorry blogger world. I'm sure, that is if you're still reading, that you thought I fell off the edge of the world. It seems that I have a life that keeps getting in the way of blogging. You would think my family would understand.
Since I got back from Colorado, it just seems that there is no time to write. My son started his first year of school (there's a story there, but I'm saving it). It's also his second year of soccer, I'm not coaching this year and my girl started her first year of dance. Three years old and in dance lessons.
As I have said in this blog all along, "I suck at this and I don't write as much as I should." So, if you have all left that's fine. I didn't like any of you to begin with.
If you're still reading, Thanks, I love you guys. I do this for all of ya'll. Without you this blog wouldn't be here.
So maybe I'll write a story soon, December is looking good for me, what do you think?
Blade Out!

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo! he's alive!

September 14, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger trutje M. said...

December?? Glad to see you are alive anyway!

September 15, 2005 7:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

Could you cut it by December 1st? That's my birthday and I would love to have something to read from you then. *snicker*

We love you to, Blade.

September 15, 2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger Wanting said...

wait...let's see...ok...I can pencil you in...just glad you're ok...we do miss you, mr popular...

September 15, 2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

wow...you ARE alive....

September 15, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Trashman said...

You post less than I do.

September 16, 2005 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the wait mode and here for the long haul.

September 19, 2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

c'mon Blade...just like a man to get what he wants from ya and leave...

October 01, 2005 4:20 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

I have some stuff for you to read, Blade...

October 05, 2005 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it everyone in my town knows the local Ice dealer, but the police dont stop him? I think we need the Texas Rangers to investigate around here. Fredericksburg, Texas

October 06, 2005 7:44 AM  
Blogger Wanting said...

you're like the loch ness monster and bigfoot...we keep sighting you, but no one can catch you...

November 03, 2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

ok Blade...maybe this will work..

uh hum...

"I confess...I have a bunch of stuff on me and I think you should frisk me...maybe use the handcuffs...I'm known to be very dangerous, ya know..."

November 26, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

...hope your Christmas is good to you, Blade. And I hope we get to hear from you soon.

December 10, 2005 6:44 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

going on 4 months, sir...I hope you and yours are well...

January 02, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home