May 07, 2006

Part II, Just When Things Were Getting Smooth

As you know, I had to go back to patrol. I put on the old uniform and was out doing what I do best, messin' with the peeps. I was really starting to enjoy myself, traffic stops, serving warrants, and making the hot calls. Then out of the blue I was asked to put in for the new narcotics position.
With the fall of the Narc Unit Jack and I were in, the locals realized that they were gonna need some sort of narcotic enforcement. My agency decided to make a small narcotic division, all who wanted to put in for this position needed to put in a letter of intent. I had no wish to do so, as I said I was really enjoying myself on patrol.
However, one day while I was out at the gun range I was asked by the new Commander of the soon to be Narcotic Division to put in a letter of intent. I told him I was quite happy where I was and left it at that however, several more times he asked. On the deadline for submitting the letters I put my letter in. The only reason I did so was because I have much respect for the Commander, I did not foresee me getting selected for the position.
A couple days later I was informed that I had been selected along with the other officers that had been picked. So, just when I was getting ready to pull the bag off my head and let the blog world see the real me I was pushed back into the Narc World. So for now the bag stays on and the world of dirty, nasty dopers have been tossed into my lap once more.
My new partners will of course never replace the original crew, Jack, Mitch, Big Sexy, Brett, Cletus, The Mexican and the rest. I will miss working with the originals however, as the senior officer on the new squad I'm sure I can mold these guys.
A special thanks goes out to Jack, just for being Jack. It was good to see you the other day and anytime you need something just holla.
THE NARC IS BACK!
Blade Out

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo!! covers you with great big smooches...

glad you're alive and well.

May 08, 2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, I was fixin to delete your link. Looking forward to your next post...in October or November!

May 08, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

I second what Jack said...

May 11, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

so they close down a narc unit...to open up a narc unit....


btw...it's about fucking time...glad you're well...but...(can't we have a peek? Better yet, just send it to me....)

May 11, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Trashman said...

Let the game begin.

May 12, 2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger BladeRunner said...

Myles: Thanks for the kisses, it made me stretch my uniform.

Wanting: You did mean pictures of my face, right?

May 13, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Wanting said...

welll...I'd settle for the face pic...for now...

May 13, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

..or whatever you want...I'm easy to please...sometimes...

May 14, 2006 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 25, 2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home